Friday, June 23, 2006

4th Anniversary was yesterday

Yesterday, Lisa and I celebrated our 4th anniversary. So, how did Paul and Lisa celebrate their anniversary? I'm glad you asked. We went golfing...yes I said golfing. Not putt-putt golf either. Real golfing. Our church has an annual golf outing and we thought that it would be fun to go. I had only been golfing once before and this was Lisa's first time. So it was an experience, but we had so much fun.

We played what is called a 4 man scramble. Everybody tees off and then you take the best shot from those four shots. Then everybody hits from that spot and you take the best lie from there, and so on until someone puts it in the hole. I had 1 drive that landed on the green...it was the best drive I had all day...and I had a few good putts to put us at par or under par...Lisa, my beautiful wife did an awesome job for golfing her first time. She hit the ball really well for never having golfed before. We were paired up with a very cute older couple who were so patient with us and gave us little pointers and told us some of the ettiquette rules and such...it was a blast.

Our team ended up coming in last. We played a pretty easy par 3 course and ended up 5 over par. I thought that we did pretty good, but the winning team was 11 under par. I couldn't believe it.

So, our anniversary was fun...We didn't do anything too spectacular, but I think that we had a great time...we got to spend time together and do something that was really quite adventurous. I loved it.

I would recommend everyone trying golf at some point in their lives.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Block said...

I love you, I love you, I love you!

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home